Monday, February 23, 2015

Irish Dancer 2...

Hello Journey friends, I'm back to share another unique Irish Dancer using the Twinkle Toes set. There are only a few more days remaining before the kit will be GONE...and won't return for three months...If you like it as much as I do, you'll want to grab it now...It's sooo versatile with a little doodle here and there.  :)

Isn't she LOVELY?   Every time I look at this little lady, I smile a BIG BIG smile.  She makes me happy!!!

After finishing up the coloring and fussy cutting her out, this card whipped together in NO TIME at all!!!

I think the layout lends itself well to an invitation, birthday or thank you card.  The Label turned sideways creates the perfect "writing board" for a greeting.
Whoever designed this ballerina image gets a big HUG and HIGH FIVE from me!  I just love her whispy curls and the little pearls on her wrist (Not to mention her fluffy-fabulous tutu!)  
Popping the image up with pop dots gives the dimension this card needs to take flight...errrmmm dance across the page.  She fits perfectly against the small/tight green and black floating panel.  And of course, no proper Irish girl would be complete without a little golden sparkle!  
So, don't you just LOVE this little lady?  I've got SO MANY more ideas for her.  Just wait, you'll see...

Feel free to grab a copy of the inspiration sheet I created for this card.  It's perfect to keep in a nice little binder full of FUN projects OR to share with friends (or if you're a coach-share with your customers!).  

2 comments:

  1. She is really cool. Thanks for sharing. My gals want her when they can get just her without the cardstock so I'm going to file her and pull her out this summer. Thanks again. Angelhugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking- After the kit disappears for three months, I think it will be good to revive her with a whole collection of ideas...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry